Nestled along the shores of the Strait of Georgia, Qualicum Beach offers sandy beaches, a charming and walkable town centre, excellent restaurants and easy access to many other Island attractions such as Tofino, Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park, Englishman River, Little Qualicum Falls, Cathedral Grove and Sproat Lake to name a few.
Beautifully maintained Golf Courses, some with ocean views, a variety of festivals, a town centre with lots of unique stores and an old growth forest within the town are just some of the features that make Qualicum Beach one of the most desirable Island communities.
Golf Courses in Qualicum Beach:
- Qualicum Beach Memorial Golf Course (469 Memorial Ave. Qualicum Beach)
- Pheasant Glen Golf Resort (1025 Qualicum Road, Qualicum Beach)
- Eaglecrest Golf Club (2035 West Island Highway, Qualicum Beach)
- Arrowsmith Golf & Country Club (2250 Fowler Road, Qualicum Beach)
Qualicum Beach is also home to a number of schools such as;
- Qualicum Beach Elementary School (699 Claymore Road W, Qualicum Beach)
- Kwalikum Secondary School (266 Village Way, Qualicum Beach)
- Arrowview Elementary School (650 Bennett Road, Qualicum Beach)
Houses of Worship: in Qualicum Beach
- Christian Fellowship Centre (825 Village Way, Qualicum Beach)
- St. Stephen's United Church (150 Village Way, Qualicum Beach)- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (591 Arbutus Street, Qualicum Beach)